Sunday, April 03, 2005

Wedding Planning at Party World's Partywedding.com

Welcome to Party World's First Wedding Blog Posting! We are here to keep you up-to-date on all the latest in online wedding supplies and wedding planning. We look forward to hearing from you and sharing fun wedding ideas and experiences with you. Putting together a beautiful wedding has never been so easy. At the click of the mouse, you can order all of your wedding accessories, table decorations, invitations, catering supplies, balloons, confetti, and attendants gifts. We have been assisting our customers in planning the perfect wedding for 25 years. Let's start with a few wedding planning tips:

1) Choose a wedding theme, with coordinating colors. We have a wonderful selection of themes to choose from. Some popular themes include Luau, Butterfly, Periwinkle, Daisy, Beach, Red Wedding, Country Western, and Calla Lily Wedding. You may want to plan your wedding around a color theme, the season of your wedding, and the flowers appropriate to the season. Enjoy browsing the site to pick the perfect theme for your wedding. Look at all the color choices in tableware, accessories, and cake tops to get ideas. Find custom made pew bows in the color of your choice.

2) Wedding accessories are available in ensembles. These ensembles generally include a matching guest book, pen with holder, ring pillow, unity candle, cake server and cake knife set. There are often flower girl baskets, toasting glasses and cake tops that coordinate, as well. You will find lovely butterfly, country western, daisy, periwinkle ensembles, and more to fit your theme.

3) Choose tableware and napkins for your theme. Enjoy the wonderful selection of solid color tableware. You will find custom napkin printing on our website, with excellent customer service. If you are planning a reception theme, such as luau, beach, or country western, we have all the tableware and decorations you need in our theme parties section. For example, Luau Tableware choices include Tiki Island, Hibiscus, Flamingo, Aloha, Cocktail, and Tropical Sun.

4) Plan wedding table decorations for your reception to coordinate with your theme. Plan for the table covers, table centerpieces, and coordinating confetti you need for your event. There are new 10.5 inch table centerpieces that are the perfect size to decorate tables. Be sure to add placecards and placecard holders.

5) Choose hanging decorations, such as dangling cutouts, wedding streamers, hanging centerpieces, and balloons. Balloons are very popular! Plan to try our great balloon bouquets. We have wedding balloons in our Party Decorations section.

6) Be sure to choose the type of wedding favors you would like for your guests. There are swan favors, cowboy hat favors for the western wedding, trumpets in silver or gold, precious moments favors, and more. Many brides enjoy making their own favors using colored tulle and ribbon roses, in colors that coordinate with the wedding.

7) Order wedding invitations. The general rule is to order wedding invitations three months in advance of your wedding. It takes about 2-3 weeks to receive the invites and 2 weeks to prepare them for mailing. You should mail the invitations 6-8 weeks prior to your wedding. Your caterer will want to know how many guests you will have by about 3 weeks prior to your wedding. Many brides are ordering wedding invitations online. It is so easy to do! See our wedding invitations website.

8) Find all the catering supplies for your event, including serving trays, plastic champagne glasses, tumblers, serving spoons, bowls, and more at Partywedding.com.

9) Feel free to contact us at 1-800-933-3948, if you need assistance with your wedding planning or ordering.

Have a beautiful wedding! Click here for more ideas and to order Wedding Supplies at Partywedding.com!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cyd Party World's Partywedding.com. Very nice blog :0) I just got inside from washing and waxing my truck. It is my baby. Took me 2 hours though. So I settled down into my basement and started doing some web surfing. Anyways I am in the process of grabbing my masters degree and have spent the last 6 months researching country wedding favors. In the midst of my surfing I landed smack dab in the middle of your blog. I hope you do not think I am intruding but I must say it is great blog. Even though Wedding Planning at Party World's Partywedding.com is way off base from country wedding favors I found myself cruising through your blog archives for the last half hour :0) You have some nice blogging friends. Anyways, I need to get back to my mission. I wrote don’t your url and feel free to visit me here at country wedding favors. I am so busy so I can only update my site monthly. Keep up the great work

Anonymous said...

Well I just got back from the gym and I am beat. I am currently doing some research on wedding favors for kids and stumbled across your blog. Which cracks me up really. The internet can certainly land you off base sometimes. Even though Wedding Planning at Party World's Partywedding.com is not completely related I think it is a cool blog. I have read back through the archives and lots of people make some very good points. Well I have been on-line forever it seems. I need to continue to plug away at wedding favors for kids. If you have the energy swing by wedding favors for kids. I try to update my site weekly and maybe you will see something you like. I already snagged your URL and put it in my favorites. If you do not mind I will be back again. Great job!