Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Planning a Butterfly Wedding

Butterfly weddings are a popular theme this year. You will find a lovely butterfly wedding ensemble on our website. The butterfly ensemble features delicate butterflies fluttering in a vertical or diagonal design across each item. The ensemble includes a unity candle, tapers, cake server set, ring pillow, and guest books. This lovely ensemble by Lillian Rose, features the choice between a heart shaped butterfly heritage guest book, or a traditional guest book. You will also find a lovely butterfly garter and unity candle with verse.

If you are including tableware, consider the In the Garden Butterfly Tableware. This tableware pattern includes dessert and dinner plates, cups, table cover, and a choice of beverage, luncheon, and more formal guest towel napkins.

Seeing the release of hundreds of butterflies at a wedding is one of the most beautiful and breathtaking events one could choose for their wedding. Enhance your wedding with live butterflies for release. This is an unusual and memorable way to beautify any event, and will surely remain in the memory of your guests for years to come. Go to amazingbutterflies.com or thebutterflysite.com for more information.

There are a wide assortment of flower picks in the shape of butterflies. These can easily be incorporated into bouquets, altar flowers, flowers on the end of the pew, etc. Make your own butterfly design on a guest book by using a stencil of a butterfly on a plain white guest book. Butterfly applique can be added to the wedding dress, veil, the flower girls dress, or ring bearers pillow. Consider attendants gifts. Purchase a beautiful piece of butterfly jewelry. Click here to find Butterfly Necklace and Jewelry Sets.
Be sure to see Butterfly Wedding accessories. Have a beautiful Butterfly Wedding!
View all Wedding and Party Supplies at Partywedding.com.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cyd Party World's Partywedding.com, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for . I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about at the site above.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Cyd Party World's Partywedding.com, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on wedding receptions I ended up on your page. Obviously Planning a Butterfly Wedding is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for wedding receptions. Should the need ever arise where you need information on wedding receptions then drop by for a look.

Anonymous said...

I have been on-line searching for hours for information regarding wedding favors catalogs and stumbled across your blog during my journey :-) Cyd Party World's Partywedding.com your blog is really amazing! Keep up the great work. Obviously my search on wedding favors catalogs was way off when compared to Planning a Butterfly Wedding and find it funny how it landed me here. The internet is a funny thing. Anyways, great job on your blogging and keep up the good work! I been searching for wedding favors catalogs for over 2 hours and needed a break from it. I started reading your blog and really started getting into it.
P.S I will add you to my favorites so I can come back and visit later
P.S.S If you want to bookmark my site I am at wedding favors catalogs. You never know you may find some good deals!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cyd Party World's Partywedding.com your blog is really great! Wow :-) As I was out blog surfing and surfing the web for detailed info on country wedding favors I stumbled across your blog. Obviously my search landed me here and it is a little off subject compared to Planning a Butterfly Wedding, but I am certainly glad I did come across your blog. Did I already tell you I like it! If you would not mind, I would like to add your link to my "favorites" page to come back and read again sometime. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about country wedding favors. Again, great blog and keep up the great work!